Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving, or Eat All You Can See Day


(posted by Kathy) Well, I think Thanksgiving was a great week. I had a blast seeing all my family and didn't have to worry about being rushed to do anything since we had the whole week. We had been concerned that too many places to go would run us ragged. Addison loved all the playtime she got with everyone. She learned to blow bubbles! She worked out some new moves to The Backyardigans. She climbed Opa's stairs more times than we care to count! We are so proud of her. She is learning to ask for things clearly now, too. I could type about Addi for paragraphs, but back to the holiday. I got to see almost all of Mom's side at the Farm. We ate a whole bunch of food. My chocolate balls were a hit (I think). Peggy's house was great fun! We ate a whole bunch of food. Peggy's potatoes rocked! Blu's house was peaceful. We ate a whole bunch of food. The chili and cornbread was yummy. Our trip home, while being deluged from the heavens, wasn't too bad. I was pleased with how our week went. I could have used an extra day to sleep. If you didn't eat your fill, you always have Christmas to do so.

Addi, however, decided to dive in to cheesecake face first. Why do children get away with just about anything?

Too bad we can't all be kids all the time...

No comments: